Saturday, January 14, 2017

Here We Go Again!

It's been nearly a month since I shipped my last batch of school books back to their home, and only yesterday that the last of this upcoming semester's school books arrived. How quickly vacation flew by! In a mere two days I will be back in school. I'm actually glad for the spring semester to begin. I've finally had to admit to myself that "Yes, I like school" when I realized how excited I was to order my textbooks. (Of course, that could just be my love of books talking.)

Luckily for me, this upcoming semester should be a great deal easier than last fall. Before I had six classes total (two of which were half-classes that did not start until the halfway point,) and now I have only four (one of which does not begin until March) along with my library/information technology internship. That's right, I will be working on-sight in a library ten hours a week!  I will be learning so much in the upcoming months.

Let the adventure begin!



1 comment: